DOUBLE & SINGLE HUNG WINDOWS FOR HIGH-QUALITY AIRFLOW
Hung windows have horizontal frames that slide up and down, offering a tasteful look. On a single hung window, the bottom window sash is adjustable, while the top remains closed. On a double hung window, both the top and bottom window sashes are adjustable. Overall, the hung window design offers elegance and improved airflow.
- Designed with your choice of insulated glass for optimal weather protection
- Operating sashes tilt inward to facilitate cleaning
- Excellent thermal efficiency
- Available in a variety of design customizations, including different frame colors, hardware and grille styles.
- Provide superior ventilation and effortless operation.